The Clinical Genius Program
Where The Clinical Side of Your Practice Meets Coding & Documentation
What Are The Benefits of Becoming a Clinical Genius?
Less Insurance Denials
Improved Clinical Outcomes for your patients
Increased Revenues for your office
Say goodbye to a fear-based office
Clinical Certainty In Your Treatments
This program was developed because too many doctors are losing revenue, fighting denials, and practicing in fear of an audit.
Can you become a better doctor through correct coding and documentation?
The Answer is YES!
Why is this program different than other coding and documentation courses?
- It is taught by one of the first Chiropractors in the nation to become a Certified Professional Coder
- Dr. Arkfeld was one of the first Chiropractors to begin teaching on coding & documentation
- Dr. Arkfeld is still in active practice
- The courses are taught using clinical conditions most commonly seen in Chiropractic Offices
- Real patient examples
- We teach the following clinical equation
- History + Examination + Diagnostics = ICD-10
- Medical Necessity = ICD-10